keystroke.el, you need to:
keystroke.el. For now, this is best accomplished by running
git clone git://git.pavpanchekha.com/keylogger.el.git
- Set up the Emacs end of the data collection by loading
keystroke.eland running remember-every-key-stroke.
- You actually probably want to set up Emacs to run
remember-every-key-strokeevery time you start Emacs.
- Next, use Emacs for a while. Type something. Write a story. Hack.
- Emacs will save keystroke data every half-hour; or, run save-ever-key-stroke to save immediately.
- In the
- Now open up
- You probably want to set up something like Dropbox to sync the saved data between different computers.
If you're having problems, have you checked that...
- You've saved some data in Emacs?
- You've run